Overlock Sewing Machine Part 2

My overlock sewing machine works! Yes, it does... 

Threading was complex, but thanks to youtube video here of  A Costureira for step by step threading and Sallam's help, my machine is so ready... I am now super excited to use this semi-industrial overlock machine and to finish my first garment!




Here...


And here...

I do think this one is perfect especially for a newbie like me who doesn't want to splurge cash yet on expensive serger / overlock. If you'd like to buy sewing machines / serger and if you live in UAE, you may want to call up Modern Sewing Machines, Manager - Aftab (nice chap!) +971 6 748 0510 / +971 55 869 5191. His shop is close to GMC Hospital, Ajman. They will source out sewing machines for you if you know what model and make you are looking for.


Now I know what to do with my long Eid Al Adha holidays... to complete two garments? Good luck to me!

1 comments

  1. Nice information, You have provided valuable data for us. It is good and informative for everyone. Keep posting always. I am very thankful to you.Track Chain for Case Dozer

    ReplyDelete