Tilly and the Buttons Brigitte Scarf

I have been following Tilly for a couple of months now and her works are my inspiration. Today is her book launch online party and I decided to participate by making a Brigitte Scarf. My friend “Amrette” was so kind enough to model my finished product with a very unique style braiding it with her hair!

Brigitte Scarf

Brigitte Scarf

Brigitte Scarf

Brigitte Scarf

And another use of that scarf is tying it to my handbag, yaaay! 
Brigitte Scarf

I intend to make a couple more using some lightweight silk and printed cottons.

Congratulations Tilly

3 comments

  1. Beauuuutiful! What a clever idea to lace it into a braid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tilly, thank you! You made me very happy by stopping by :) It was Amrette's idea in fact! Again, congratulations on your book launch and is now placing an order of your LOVE AT FIRST STITCH book and will be looking forward for a signed copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What an Excellent post. I really found this to much informative. It is what I was searching for.womens fashion clothing store in uk I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.

    ReplyDelete