Tiny Toes Arrival

Baby Face Expression
عيسى
Eisa at two weeks

This little man is now officially two weeks old. And I just can't have enough of him. He is still so little for tight cuddles but this first time momma just want to hold him long enough until my arms ache.

I am breastfeeding him and he feeds like a little monster. Like hungry all the time. Though he just fed half hour ago. I will be pumping breastmilk for him maybe until he's one or two years old maybe. We will see as we go along.

Friends, meet my first-born, our family's little bundle of joy... Eisa.

He was born on 31st January 2016 weighing 7.5 lbs via normal delivery.

Baby Faces
Facial Transformation When Hungry

This is how he wakes up from his naps.

Eventually cries for milk, milk, milk!!! Where's my milk??? LOL.

I love you my baby. I am so happy I have you... you make me a happy momma.

0 comments