Why Tiki-tiki Plus for Baby Food Supplement?

Baby-One-Month-Old-Arab-Philippine

My little one has recently turned one month old.And I have been doing my personal research what to supplement his diet aside from my breastmilk.

Then Tiki-tiki Plus comes into the picture.

I should note that this particular is a Philippine product and is common in Philippine households with babies and highly recommended by fellow mommies.

Food-Supplement-Vitamins-Drops-Tiki_tiki-healthy-baby-Dubai

I feel comfortable that it provides my baby the following nutrition:

Vitamin C
Vitamin B3
Vitamin E
Vitamin A
Vitamin B1
Vitamin B2
Vitamin B6
Vitamin D3
Vitamin B12

And since he is only one month, I give him 0.25 ml as per suggested use.

To my fellow mommies, what supplements you give your little ones with? Let me know in the comments section.

PS:
This post is not sponsored and is only my personal preference. You may consult a medical professional if you wish to supplement your baby's diet.

0 comments