Collaboration of Different Minds

A lot of times, my younger siblings and I would think what business we can put up near our area. As mentioned in my previous post here we are six siblings, me being the eldest at 32, so they are all under thirties. Three of us (number one, three and four by birth order) are in Dubai while number two, five and six are in Bicol, Philippines. Gorgeous (number two), have been thinking for sometime now something to make her time more productive since a full-time job without flexibility to allow her work around her daughter's schedule does not appeal to her. And that flexibility scenario is next to impossible in thriving communities, either you want a job or no, otherwise run your own business to allow you work with flexibility.
working together is success

Neutral (number four), came up with an idea of purified drinking water refilling station that will sell competitively in the local market. Almost similar to Dubai where people not fond of drinking water straight from tap, people in Philippines need more access to safe drinking water that will not break the bank. Mineral, purified, and distilled water are just so expensive if you buy them from supermarkets and pharmacies. I haven't done a complete survey yet of water refilling stations in Naga City, Bicol but I personally believe we can have a slice of the market share since there are new residential communities in the city being developed.

In Manila, according to a friend, a 5-gallon water bottle is being sold at 15 pesos to beat the competition as there are water refilling stations everywhere and yet it runs with good profit. No doubt then since Metro Manila is densely populated.

Back to my siblings, number five is working full time at a local branch of SM retail store. Number six is completing her degree in Food Service Management next March 2015, and collectively we decide for her to run the water store along with Gorgeous. She'll be 20 years old. God bless her.

I am lucky enough to be surrounded with awesome people. Last night over chai at Cha Cha Chai, I got some helpful tips from new acquaintances I met at Wealth Academy class. She has apparently availed assistance from Philippine government during her business registration before moving to Dubai and she really saved some money for otherwise fees to be paid. I recall my own journey back in 2005 with my ex-fiancé while doing the paperwork of our Belgian Waffle franchise in LCC Mall Legazpi City. The same money could have been used to fund our business operation.

I also recently received some useful advice from my former entrepreneurship mentor in forming our most dreamed corporation with my younger siblings.

Meantime, I am working on the business plan, but we are really gonna go ahead with it no matter what. We don't have a name yet that will be attached prior to wordings "Mineral Water Refilling Station". I will be seeking input of the global netizens who will be kind enough to help us think. Then whoever we pick who came up with the name that appeals us most, we'll try to arrange for something to be shipped to you wherever you are as our way of extending our humble thanks for you being the most awesome business name guru.

Please write your suggestions on the comments section below :)

2 comments

  1. Oasis Mineral Water Refilling Station.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good name darling. What am thinking now is if we will franchise from Livingwater then we better use that as the trade name also. Check this out http://livingwater.ph/

      Delete