Salsa Dancing at Savage Garden

Welcome 2014! I know it's a bit too late :( I realized it's March already and the first quarter of the year is almost done. It's been more than two months that I haven't written anything on my blog because of a lot of things that came along the way prevented me to sit and write here. As for my New Year's resolution - to be a better person this year than I was last year, Amen.

Now I want to share one of my passions which is.... ****drum roll**** DANCING!


Salsa

This may not be my best dancing photo ever... but it shows how I really enjoy dancing Salsa, be it Cuban or LA style. I can't say I am a professional, but feeling the beat alone and dancing to the tune of it the best possible way your body can interpret really feels amazing.

I am writing here without professional writing skill too but I still want to tell a story and I have the love of sharing everything happy and exciting (according to me).


My dance partner at this photo is a visitor from Lebanon who came to Dubai for a week-long visit and was staying at the same hotel, or was it? We had a brief talk while waiting for a good music to dance with and he was really an awesome dancer. There are just Salseros who are natural and it really feels good following their lead.


It was during the grand relaunch White Party of Savage Garden at Capitol Hotel. Photo taken by their official photographer.


Disclaimer:

This is not my original photo thus I am linking the original owner here.

0 comments