Easy Pesto Seafood Fusilli Pasta

While browsing through the internet for some simple recipe to try, I found this recipe from allrecipes.com doable for a lazy woman like me :)

Now instead of fettuccine pasta I used Fusilli for mine.

Pesto Pasta

For the ingredients:

1. Garlic

Garlic

2. Margarine
Margarine

3. Mushrooms
Mushrooms

4. Seafood cocktail

Seafood

5. Fusilli pasta, Classic Pesto, Salt, Thyme, and Ground Black Pepper to taste

Fusilli

Cooking Directions:
1. Cook Fusilli pasta into a boiling water with little salt and little oil (so they won't stick to each other) until cooked and firm, takes about 8 minutes.

2. I use margarine as you see instead of butter, so I melted it into saucepan. Cook the garlic until lightly brown, pour in the seafood cocktail... let it cook for about 3 minutes, then mushrooms, and finally your pesto. Add salt, sprinkle thyme and ground black pepper to taste. Voila, it's lunch time! Yummy!


Disclaimer:

I don't have a standard measurement as I cooked this for fun so if you want to follow the recipe you may decide quantities you want to use :-)

0 comments