Creations Notebook

One lazy afternoon while reading through Tasia's blog at sewaholic.net, I have found out about this useful notebook that she mentioned here so I placed an order after giving it some thoughts and mental questions of will I be using it really, really?

Well I like the idea that it will give me some orderliness of my thoughts and projects to make when it comes to sewing so here you go I have placed an order at Beth Byrge's site. I wanted the 8.5" x 11" one and I think USD14.99 is very much worth it.


Notebook

It's costs USD 20.50 (with shipping charge to NY) equivalent to AED 82 + AED 77 NY USA courier to Dubai. This notebook alone cost me AED 159. I guess it's not bad considering how this notebook will be valuable to me.

Notebook

My new notebook with the shipment sheet. Yaayy!

Sewing Creations Notebook

I have already started using it!

2 comments

  1. Good idea. Looking forward to see how the silk vest will turn out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mitzie! I'm quite nervous about it, will post soon and let me know what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete