Japanese Date Night

Mizu Mocktail
Mizu Mocktails
One Monday night.

Little sister Vanessa is off from work (in reality Vanessa's built is bigger than me, she's taller at 5'4" while I stand 5'2"). Nonetheless, my siblings are all little and babies to my eyes. Okay, let's put a stop right there and move on to the girlies Japanese Date Night before I am embarrass them more :-)

Three girls all dressed up took a cab from Sharjah to Dubai to meet with me and Vanessa so we all could have a new dining experience at Mizu Japanese Restaurant located at Clarens 1 Downtown Dubai near the Burj Khalifa.

Reviews from the site zomato.com is good. And am looking forward to have a bite of Mizu Volcanic Sushi as well.

And so we went.
Happy Girls
Here we are waiting to be served, sushi, sushi?  
That is some salad there.
Mizu Japanese Restaurant

Seafood Salad
Photo by Maria Nica Evangelista
And so here's the famous Mizu Volcanic Sushi
Mizu Volcanic Sushi

with Seafood Fried Rice...
Sushi
Seafood Fried Rice alongside Sushi

Mizu Japanese Restaurant
Nica loves that framed caricature of traditional Japanese women at the upper left 
Excuse our photography please... no one brought a proper camera so we used iphones and that blackberry there too.
Sushi

Nica kindly took a candid photo of me trying to pick my food with chopsticks. I'm in fact trying to be an expert using chopsticks to eat, tryyyyinnng....
Cole Notes
Photo by Maria Nica Evangelista
We had a hard time finishing all the food we ordered but tried our best and we won, over sushi, seriously? Oh my goodness, the food was so yummy and heavy to the tummies and well presented too. Eating in between loud conversation and laughter = fantastic girlies date night over sushi.
Sushi
Photo by Maria Nica Evangelista

Happy Girls
Photo by Maria Nica Evangelista
Well, as it was getting late and we were the last customers to leave the place, we better be going and everyone has to go to work the following day! Have fun you guys!

0 comments