First Year Wedding Anniversary

Today marks our first year of marriage. It was one year ago that I signed a marriage contract with my now husband of one year. And today, we have this small human being as part of our family. A little boy we named Eisa.

wedding

Remember our engagement story here?

It was a  remarkable moment of a lifetime.

Now I can truly say no marriage is perfect, ours is a work in progress and always will be. We will always be a different individual from one another. The most important thing is that we are both working together to have our little family intact.

This year we also celebrate our many firsts in our little family unit. First Father's Day, Mother's Day, first Christmas, among many others.

I am blessed that I am gifted with marriage and family.

And because daddy is at work, Eisa and I had a few pictures taken.




0 comments