A Very Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas

Happy Christmas ALL!

Back in my hometown in Bicol called Nabua, there's this small village (barangay) called Topas Proper. It is here where I grew up and had fond memories of Christmas celebrations.

Almost two decades decades later.

My 5-year old niece Venus prepared few gifts for cousins that she happily distributed to and eager to respond with her "You're welcome" after recipient says "Thank You". And chatting away with cousins with her mixed language of Rinconada, Tagalog and English. By the way, cousins are same too so they together surely get along well.

I'm here in Dubai doing my usual work while talking to my mom what she's bought from the nearby grocery store to cook for noche buena. This kind of conversation makes me miss home. The slow life, everything simple.

Our Dubai noche buena comprises of home delivery KFC chicken bucket, ham and apple sprinkled with cinnamon, spaghetti and Filipino style fruit salad.

What I was up to lately...

How to tie the perfect bow on a gift, every time! by Dana of MADE Everyday ( I used her technique and it really works! ) I'm just ecstatic I found her youtube video in time for Christmas!

Also, been thinking to remake her DIY Lantern

I confess I stalk Il Divo online, and been repeteadly playing their youtube video singing Si Tu Me Amas

This arm workout from Dyan Castillejo

Lost. I just can't pick any other word. Feeling lost in nowhere doing Bachata routine while listening to Huey Dunbar's Yo Si Me Enamore. His music soothes my soul.

And lastly, though I signed up Twitter back in 2012, it's only lately that I get around of actually using it. And to be honest, I find it user friendly and I have immediately made new friends, yay!

There you go my friends, I wish you all the happy spirit of Christmas and togetherness!

0 comments