First Year Anniversary Photo Op

Cole Notes

Hello lovelies! And I'm back. I have had bronchitis and wasn't well for the longest time I've ever experienced.

Work became crazy hectic too.

On another note, Cole Notes celebrates first year anniversary with a photo op.

Cole Notes

I personally can't believe how fast one year went.

Cole Notes

And so I worked with Itsoura for a first year anniversary photoshoot.

Cole Notes

Cole Notes

Cole Notes

I am naturally fascinated by good photography. And I have seen a lot of photos out there. I personally like Itsoura's style because it matches what I envision the output to be.

I worked with Josephus, the man behind the camera. I just carried on with my business while he was taking snaps. Sunshine was kind enough to let me use her lipstick in dark red shade to give that sultry look.

Cole Notes

Overall, it was a fun experience. I love the output!

If you ever need a photographer while in Dubai, I'd recommend to give Itsoura a try.

Photos were taken at Dubai Creek Park in Deira.

Wearing:
Dress: c/o my sister Vanessa
Earrings: on sale at Centrepoint
Lipstick: Chanel c/o Sunshine
Watch: old Swatch that I own for 3 years now
Shoes: Paprika, on sale at Centrepoint (2-inch heels, nude)

On another note, I've been planning to take leave from work and travel to Jaipur, India for three weeks. I have all the intention to take a short-term course and I'll see how it goes for me. However, I haven't checked places to visit yet when free.

One thing that is of definite interest for me is the Chand Baori, it is a stepwell near Jaipur. It looks like a beautiful landmark.

Have anyone of you been to Jaipur yet? Can you recommend places to go?

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

2 comments

  1. I really love the purple shade of your dress. It's such a regal colour and it suits you perfectly. Nice post and great to see you back and feeling better :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! I'm glad you like it, I like it too :)
      I started reading your blog as well Novellette and you have really nice posts there. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete