Being Positive and Grateful, Welcome October!

Dubai Marina Yacht Club

Welcome October.

I had the most memorable 32nd birthday this year. I am happy and grateful to everyone.

With all my heart, I want to say "Thank you ALL!"

I only dreamed of a free time to be at the beach, but I had instead went on a yacht ride with friends as we go about celebrating my birthday.

They had prepared spaghetti and barbecue among other things that we brought with us at the yacht. There were lots of food. And because I was busy eating, dancing and just enjoying the sight, I didn't take food photos.

Dubai Marina Yacht Club

But of course a moving yacht doesn't stop me from inspecting it.

Dubai Marina Yacht Club

These awesome girls, they made my heart melt.

And as you see we must dance.


Because they were not happy enough with the current yacht, we must move to the next one. And so we walk along Marina Promenade to get to the next yacht.

Pier 7

Pier 7 Hotel has a nice place for Salsa dancers.

While walking along the promenade I have noticed  it's surrounded with different restaurants and shops. A good place for me to go walking or cycling like the man above and if you go hungry don't worry it's lined with good restaurants of different cuisine (Italian, Japanese, Arabic among others).

In case you get tired and haven't reached your destination yet, there are passing electric taxis, just like what you see in golf clubs. Not sure how much one has to pay though because I didn't try at the time. Though at The Walk in JBR, I paid AED 20 last time for an electric taxi, that's like USD 5.

The second yacht was Sushi III, owned by Paulo, it's Portuguese owner. His love for Sushi III is so obvious by how much he takes care of her. Sushi III is one much-loved yacht.

We sailed and went to The Palm. Stayed in the middle of the sea by more than an hour before everyone agreed to go back to the yacht club.  

Sushi III yacht

All is well that ends well. And we must leave Sushi III for now and bid adieu to Paulo and the crew.

But don't leave just yet. Gorgeous Vanessa, my little sister made a reservation at Ajman Saray: A Luxury Collection Resort.

My younger siblings tried their best to surprise me. So I went there right after working overtime at work. My iphone camera was ready though.

Haha!
Ajman Saray

My birthday cake courtesy of the hotel.

Ajman Saray courtesy cake

The beach. Just like my dream. This time not in Jumeirah Open Beach, but in Ajman Saray.

Ajman Saray
Photo by Vanessa Tolete
And so we must eat dinner.

Mejhana Ajman Saray

Mejhana Ajman Saray

Siblings. Thinkers. Alike.

Mejhana Ajman Saray

This is a nice family photo of us.

Dinner Mejhana

And then, we had birthday lunch at work. Kabsa style.

Kabsa birthday
Photo by Angelica Aguilar
Indian tradition must be carried out. Somebody has to feed me cake first :)

Kabsa birthday

People that I work with, especially those I work with for the last six years, have kindly written me sweet messages on this card. Ahhh, I feel overwhelmed with love!

Birthday card


And just because they know me well, a frustrated pole dancer, this has to be a cake made for me.

Pole Dance cake

I am blessed to be surrounded with good friends and most I consider family. Thank you everybody. You all made me feel so good! I love you all.

0 comments