When a Toyota Yaris bumps into Nissan Patrol

Unfocused mind, and coming from fast driving lanes of vehicles running to 130 - 150 kph and closing into heavy traffic area and not quick enough to press the brakes, infront of you is a Nissan Patrol suited for off road driving, my little Toyota Yaris car I named Pinkie looks sad with its damage.


Toyota Yaris
Photo by Rodilyn Soriano

The Emirati lady's Nissan Patrol car has only got a a few scratches. We were both unharmed. Thanks to God.

I call it "first time, big time" experience, because in the last four years of driving my Pinkie (me being a first time driver and she's my first ever car), I haven't been into an accident, ever. Oh well, I had a minor scratch or two while maneuvering it in close spaces in my first few months pretty much it.


Panic calling Dubai Police telling the aforementioned accident and my location, calling friends including long time friend Jen, a Dubai-based lawyer, a workshop representative, towing service and everyone I can think of. Finally decided to step out of the car and checked with the other driver that she's fine, gave her my calling card, utter the word Mashallah, we were all just waiting for the Dubai Police to inspect.


As I was standing in the middle of the road with all the passerbys, I felt like posing is badly needed with my arms akimbo and so I did, right infront of my front-disfigured looking Pinkie wearing my blue pastel top, black ruffled skirt and nude 4 inches high heeled shoes. Even waive my hand once to an onlooker. It was heavy traffic mind you. You imagine the picture, eh.

3 comments

  1. You have a real ability to write a content that is helpful for us. Thank you for your efforts in sharing such blogs to us.Cheap Car Towing Service in Edmonton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watch your video and got it quite informative. I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. I would like to thanks for sharing this video here.24 Hour Towing Edmonton

    ReplyDelete